The Twins of Sanescid, my first book.

When I started writing The Twins of Sanescid, I was just exited to tell a story, like when somebody has told you something that you cannot keep a secret. It jumped out of my mind the minute I let it go. So trapped it seemed to be that the rough draft took me very little time to spit out. The huge work though, was the editing. The times that I revised it again and again. Every time I read it I would find mistakes, words that did not sound exactly what I was trying to say, typos.  Finally I dared to ask for professional help. That's when my editor Melanie Scott helped me finish it. The final touches. That is how The Twins of Sanescid was born. Now it is time to be discovered by you, reader that loves Science Fiction, with characters that grow and learn how to cope with traumatic experiences as the story moves. In this picture, one of the twins is being rescued from death, from Ethrea by his real people. He is physically saved, but what about his emotional self? 



As my stories are formed in my mind, I see them in images. It is as if I were a witness of what is happening though,  with some powers to turn the events around, but not total power. That is the magic of creating a story, and I have created hundreds. However, putting my stories on paper is something else. You start rusty, but it gets better as you keep on. I just finished my rough draft for my next novel. It is a sequel of what happens to Zigor and Sendoa in the first book. When they are more used to their new life,  together. 

I hope that you discover "The Twins of Sanescid" and tell me what you think about it. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog